99 Facts about Girls :”>
1. Girls like guys with sense of humor.
2. Girls hate guys who always brag about themselves.
3. It’s a rare thing for girls to go for flings unlike many guys do.
4. Take a close look at this paradox: Girls are generally impulsive buyers but are good in budgeting.
5. Too sweet girls are usually the naggers.
6. Your girlfriend can either jokingly or seriously
get jealous over your basketball games.
7. Girls are very suspicious human beings.
8. A guy oughta understand his girl’s mood swings specially when she has her monthly period.
9. Girls love to chat about anything.
10. Girls easily get carried away by their emotions.
11. You must tell a girl that you are courting her. Unless you make an obvious proposal, she could either play numb or be really numb of your feelings for her.
12. The girl who gives you a quick “yes” could either be too impulsive.
13. A girl’s decision is always changeable.
14. It is really hard to trace why girls are unpredictable.
15. Girls can easily change their mind because of hearsays.
16. Girls hate guys who gossip.
17. You would know that a girl likes you if she laughs even at your
corniest joke and even pays attention at your nonsense talk.
18. You can hook a girl by knowing her interests.
19. It is a fact that girls, since the brith of the world, can be professional flirts using their magical charms.
20. Girls hate it when you make them wait.
21. Girls love babies.
22. If you’re truly in love with a girl, you will have a
hard time to convince her telling so.
23. Girls don’t take a full meal especially when they are on a diet.
But they love to eat junkfood, sweets or fruits in between meals that can double up a full meal.
24. Beware: a girl knows how to persuade you that you could do her a
favor through her charisma or seductive body language without you knowing it.
25. Girls are flattered when you make them melt in your eyes, but they would do anything just to show disapproval.
26. Girls are every conscious people.
27. Girls hate guys who whistle at their back. The act makes them look like cheap.
28. Girls hate guys who hurt them physically.
29. A girl is not necessarily after a guy with towering height. He just has to be taller then she is.
30. Girls generally do not court guys which make you guys so lucky to have their privilege to court your pick.
31. Girls who court guys are desperate. It is awkward to see a girl courting a guy.
32. Girls usually compete unconsciously among themselves especially when it comes to beauty.
33. Girls love pampering and being pampered by their boyfriends. So be careful, this can lead her to be possessive.
34. Never spoil a girl. Someday, if you fail to do a favor for her, she could lay the blame on you after all you did to her.
35. Girls have changeable moods.
36. Girls love being serenaded. The spookiest and the corniest thing that you do is for her the most romantic and the most memorable.
37. Girls like smart guys.
38. Girls like neat and presentable guys.
39. If you’re thinking that girls are very particular with a guy’s looks, then it’s time for you to make a paradigm shift. It’s actually the attitude and the way you treat them that they mostly fall for.
40. Girls can keep their deepest darkest secrets for a lifetime unlike guys who are very open about themselves.
41. Girls are the ones who can make a relationship stay longer but they don’t want to have the dominating character over their boyfriend.
42. You should let her cool first before you say sorry, otherwise she won’t accept your apology.
43. Girls usually go for older guys.
44. Like Eve, a girl is man’s weakness.
45. Girls are generally pitiful and merciful.
46. Girls are physically weaker than guys but are emotionally stronger when problems arise.
47. Girls easily cry. That is why they are rarely violent because they ventilate themselves through crying.
48. A girl smokes and drinks though she knows it’s not a good impression on her.
49. Girls love gentlemen.
50. Girls like guys who can protect and defend them. You don’t have to be a macho man though.
51. Girls hate weaklings. It’s enough that their gender has the
weakest physique of all human being.
52. A girl can be fond of an effeminate. They may fall in love with
a gay under considerable reasons.
53. Girls are constantly demure when guys (especially their crushes) are around but can be wild behind their back.
54. A girl hates it when her friend squeals about her crushes or
55. A girl that has admired a stranger could research even the least and nonsense bits of info about him.
56. Girls are generally more organized people than guys.
57. Girls wear makeup not because they are not confident with how they look but because they want to highlight their physical assets.
58. Girls like guys with electrical and carpentering skills. These assure them that they can handle even the smallest and peculiar thing.
59. Girls like McGyver-like guys who can easily look for a way out when situations corner them.
60. Girls are generally good in subjects like Language and Social Science than Mathematics and General Science.
61. If a girl says “no,” believe her. If a girl really likes you, she wouldn’t give you a “no.” She’ll give you hanging messages instead.
62. Girls only play hard-to-get when they think her crush or suitor finds her obvious that she has feelings for him.
63. Girls have legions of insecurities.
64. Girls also stammer when they’re talking to the guy they truly admire.
65. Girls have innumerable crushes but her heart belongs only to one guy.
66. Girls mature faster and grow older than guys their same age.
67. Girls are more prone to getting fat easily.
68. Girls love receiving letters.
69. Girls are mostly panic-buyers and worriers.
70. Girls love surprises.
71. It is false humility girls show when they’re given compliments.
72. It is by playing tame pussycat but you tame the shrew.
73. Before you court a girl, study her inside out.
74. Girls are particular in getting, grouping, or having things in one color.
75. It’s hard for a girl to recover from her past.
76. A girls prefers to learn about relationships from novels than through experience.
77. Psychologists proved that a girl, who was molested at a very young age, loses her self esteem and develops negative attitude towards other people.
78. A girl can easily forgive you if you are sincere with your apology.
79. A girl can only be healed from her past through the enabling touch of God.
80. Girls murmur a lot or make tantrums when they get irritated. They can control their emotions but not their temper.
81. Girls easily get watery eyed over telenovelas and dramas.
82. A girl gets annoyed to a guy who pushes himself so hard to get her.
83. Girls act snob to guys either they like too much or hate too much.
84. A girl can suppress her feelings if she knows that a relationship wouldn’t work.
85. Girls are weight conscious.
86. If a guy is too innocent about handling a relationship, a girl would rather dump him.
87. Girls love being wooed.
88. A girl would flaunt her assets just to hook you.
89. Immature guys are out from girl’s list.
90. There’s somehow a prick in a girl, who busted you, when she learns you’re courting another girl, she’ll thinks that that girl.
would rather dump you also.
91. A girl can make you wait for years in courting her but could eventually give you a “no” in the long run.
92. It is not always because she said “yes” that she likes or love you. She could have just said it for superficial reasons.
93. A girl loves talking all alone with the guy she’s truly in love with especially in romantic and isolated places.
94. Girls drool a lot over shopping malls.
95. Girls like guys with broad shoulders and breasts.
96. Girls admire sports-minded guys a lot.
97. High heels increases a girl’s poise on a catwalk.
98. Girls love guys who can bear with what they feel.
99. Girls are genetically sensitive.
The best boyfriend or girlfriend?
The best partner you”ll ever have isn’t the richest guy on planet either the smartest nor the funniest. It’s the one who will make you feel special, the one who makes you feel good about yourself, the one who can make you laugh, the one who can accept the real you, the one that helps you with your weaknesses, the one who can make you feel that you are like a million dollars, that one. Who will do everything & anything to be with you.
Wag na lang magmahal! :))))))
Maraming takot magmahal, dahil sa kadahilanang takot silang masaktan.
Ayaw nilang maranasang umiyak gabi-gabi.
Ayaw nilang magpakalunod sa alak, para lang makalimutan ang sakit.
Ayaw nilang magpaka-tanga.
Walang iniisip na tao sa tuwing makakarinig man siya ng isang kanta.
Wala siyang maalalang tao kung mapunta man siya sa lugar na madalas nilang mapuntahan noon.
Hindi siya napupuyat kakaisip sa taong ‘yun.
Hindi siya mahihirapan dahil wala rin siyang iniintindi.
Wala siyang ex na babalik-balikan!
Takot kang magmahal kasi takot kang harapin ang ikaw bilang girlfriend/boyfriend sa isang tao.
Oo, eto ang mga iilan sa mga dahilan kung bakit ayaw din magmahal ng isang tao, ayaw masaktan, ayaw umiyak. Pero ilang beses ba sasabihin sa’yo na kapag nagmahal ka, may pagkakataong masasaktan ka. Ang love, hindi naman lahat ng oras, puro happiness ‘yan eh. Kung walang pain, kung walang pasakit o hirap, papano ka magiging matatag? Paano ka magiging matapang? Hanggang sa mapagtanto mo, na ayos lang ang masaktan. Dahil kung hindi ka nasaktan, hindi mo makukuhang malimutan ang sakit na dinanas mo. The more na nasasaktan ka, the more na nare-realize mong hindi mo deserve ang mga nangyayaring ‘yan sa buhay mo. Part na ng love ang masaktan. Nasaktan ka man ng taong minsan mong minahal, tanggapin mo na lang na hindi siya ang taong karapat-dapat sa’yo at isa na lang siyang aral na nagpapa-tatag sa’yo, na kapag kaya mo ng magmahal ulit, alam mo na ‘yung mga bagay na dapat mong gawin. Kaya naman kung ayaw mong masaktan.
Eh ‘di huwag kang magmahal!
50 FACTS ABOUT GUYS :)
1. Guys hate sluts.
2. “Hey, are you busy?” or “Are you doing something?” ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they’re gonna say so there aren’t awkward pauses, but once he’s on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
5. Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they’re goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
10. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are more emotional than they’d like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…nevermind..” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he’ll assume he did something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
16. Girls are guys’ weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. It’s good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don’t let him wait too long.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn’t notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy’s confused, then we’re all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he’s too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me.”
37. Guys don’t really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes you.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
44. Don’t be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He’s just too stubborn to admit it
People change … but GOD doesn’t.
Wala ng mas sasaya pa sa isang buhay na mayroong Diyos. ♥
PAGE 36 of 366 - Pebrero na talaga! :”>
O to the M to the G :D Today is super kilig day talaguuuh! :”>
Kinikilig much ako, kasi kasama ko siya kanina. :)) Nagpunta kasi ako sa palengke para bumili ng Tshirt na ipapaprint ko sa kanya at ipapa-repair ko sana yung dress ko para sa Prom. Eh after ko bumili, nung naglalakad na ko, nagulat na lang ako na biglang, “Ohhhh?!” kasi naman nasa harap ko na lang siya bigla. Imagine that. Wala kaming phone pareho pero nagkikita pa rin kami. Tapos mas nakakakilig kasi Unexpected nga. Eh yun, sabi ko sa kanya may pupuntahan pa ako. Tapos sabi niya sasamahan niya ako. Actually, ayoko talaga kasi nga di pa kami Legal pero syempre, minsan na lang nga kami magkita kaya pumayag na rin ako. Ayun, naglalakad kami tapos nakita pa namin sila Marc (dati niyang classmate) kaya yun. Tapos, echosero talaga yun, sabi ba naman, “Wooow?! Kayo pa ring hanggang ngayon?! Tibay ah.” Lels, obviously. Ganun talaga kami eh. Tapos ayun, nagpunta kami dun sa shop. Tapos, pinipilit niya akong isuot yung dress para makita naman daw niya ako. Ayoko naman talaga, pero mapilit sya. Tapos sabi ni Tita Leny (yung mananahi) isukat ko na nga daw kaya yun. Napilitan pa tuloy ako. Tapos nung sinusukat ko na, tumatawa sya. Tapos sabi niya, “Ang ganda talaga ng baby ko.” kaya tawa ako ng tawa. Lumabas ako pagtapos tapos sabi niya, “Woooooooow?!” Hahahaha. Nakakatawa sya. Yun lang. Tapos ni-repair na. Hinintay na namin. Pagtapos, umalis kami tapos hinatid niya ako sa sakayan. Ayyyyy?! Grabe lang, nakakakilig po yung sinabi niya dun sa magtatricycle na sinakyan ko.
“Manong, ingatan niyo po sya ha? Mahal na mahal ko po yan.”
Kilig to the highest level! :”“”> Grabe, hahaha! I feel so special talaga. Jusmeee ♥ Kaya naman mahal na mahal ko yun eh. Hahaha :D
Napaka-big deal na para sa mga kabataan ngayon ang walang ka-date sa February 14 :/
Ano naman kung wala? Eh di mas mahalin mo na lang pamilya mo, mas mabuti pa yun. :)
Wag naman sobra, Nakakainis na rin eh :/
Nakakainis lang yung mga taong sobrang Confident. Di naman sa mayabang ang tingin ko sa kanila, kaso minsan kasi sa sobrang confident nila, di na nila naiisip yung mga sinasabi nila. Di nila alam minsan na medyo nakaka-offend na sila.Kung sa iba, ang iisipin ng mga yan eh sobrang yabang nung tao na yun, kahit hindi naman talaga. Malakas lang talaga ang loob o kaya naman ay talagang may ibubuga.
Hindi naman sa insecure ako, pero kasi may kilala akong ganito. At di lang sya kakilala, kundi close friend ko pa sya. As in yung
CLOSE na CLOSE pa. Kaya yun, minsan naiinis ako sa kanya. Palagi ko kasi tong kasama tapos partners pa kami palagi. Kasi nga pareho kaming writer ng school paper.
Alam ko namang magaling talaga sya at mas angat sakin. Tapos mas marami syang experience, though palagi talaga kaming magkasama. Pero nakakairita lang talaga eh. Yung ugali niya minsan, nakakainis na. Masyado sya kung magsalita pero di naman ako nagagalit sa kanya.
Naalala ko pa minsan na magkasama kami sa contest. Awarding na non, tapos di pa ako natatawag. Actually kasi, first time ko sa contest na yon kasi di ko naman yun priority all these years. Natapos na yung top three pero di ako natawag. Ayos lang sakin pero lumapit sya at nagtanong, “Di ka ba nasasaktan? Pag ako yun, iiyak ako kasi alam kong deserving ako.. parang Ikaw.”
Why would I? Yes I know, deserving ako. Pero siguro, di pa yun yung oras na binigay na God para makuha ko yung achievement na yun. Contest lang naman yun. Hindi yun big deal para sakin. What matters most is yung experience ko sa contest proper. Yung mga nakakatense na experience. Lahat lahat yun. At least, nakaranas ako, yung ang mahalaga (para saken).
Back to the topic, siguro kaya sya masasaktan sya kasi nag eexpect sya. Kasi nga magaling sya. Yun ang tingin nya sa sarili niya. Ineexpect niyang mananalo sya. Kaya ako, basta may mga ganitong contest, ayoko na sinasabihan akong, “Sure nang panalo ka.” yung mga ganun. Kasi parang lumalakas lang ang loob ko.
Kaya yun. Sana lang magbago na sya. Isang taon pa kasi kaming magsasama tapos Ako pa naman yung Associate Editor niya next year. Sana lang ma circulate namin ung newspaper ng school na maayos. Tapos sana okay yung team naming dalawa at mapatakbo ng maayos ang staffers. Wag sanang pairalin ang kayabangan.
HELLO :) I'm Pipay. Yeah, my nickname sounds unusual but it's still cool. 15 years old. A Proud MARIAN. Destined to Reign. Saved With Amazing Grace. Follower of God. Loved by JESUS CHRIST ♥
FAMILY. ZSRC. Besprend. Tropang Adoration Lang Po. Bushing Bushing. Baby. Kapatid and GOD =))) Mga mahal ko po. HAHAHA.
SWAG ako e.
Saved With Amazing Grace ;)
Base theme by: Sarah Morgin
Edited by: nevermychoice